Welcome to the career site for
Central Wyoming College!
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in an innovative, student-centered environment? Do you want to live and work in a community where the great outdoors are easily accessible? If so, find yourself here at Central Wyoming College!
At Central Wyoming College (CWC) we provide lifelong learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of time and space and it is our mission to enhance the quality of life through innovation and excellence in education. In support of this mission, we seek creative, innovative individuals to work on our team. The college is located in west central Wyoming near the beautiful Wind River mountain range. Our location offers unparalleled recreational opportunities, including easy access to alpine skiing in Jackson Hole, Nordic skiing and snowmobiling in the Wind Rivers, or camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, golfing. Other incentives to living in Wyoming are excellent schools, no state income tax, very low sales and property taxes, and lots of open spaces. Full-time employment includes excellent retirement and health insurance benefits.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
If you have questions, please email the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central Wyoming College is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Consistent with its mission to value diversity and to treat all individuals with dignity and respect, the college does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected class in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational program services or activities.